Visit Us: 151 Dupont Street
Plainview, New York 11803
PERSONALIZED FIELD TRIPS ● PLAYDATES ● SCHOOL FUNDRAISERS ● AND MORE!
Come and discover Once Upon a Treetop, Inc. – an exciting little city built just for kids in every way. Walk down our main street and you will find an interactive haven for the imagination! With nine interactive villages, children are sure to give their imaginations quite a workout. But if that’s not enough, they will surely love to climb, jump, and slide in our three story play unit or wave hello from the top of our one-of-a-kind, 14 foot tall authentic tree house – yes, a real tree house! Get ready for a fun-filled TREETOP adventure!
General Trip Information
All trips are structured with 1 hour of playtime
in the Treetop’s Little City!
Price Per Child: $9.00
For groups of 25 children or more (guaranteed), Once Upon a Treetop will close to the public for your event.
Other Options: Add an additional
30 minutes of play
Price: $2.00 per child
Add a craft:
● Decorate-a-Frame (includes 5x7 portrait of child)
*Ask about other options!
Price: $3.00 per child
1. Bring your own lunch and enjoy it in our party space!
Room Rental (30 minutes)
Up to 25 children: $25.00
Groups of 25 or more: $50.00
2. Lunch can be provided!
(Pizza or bagels, Apple Juice, Water, Soda)
Ask about ala-carte pricing!
Host a Fundraiser or a
BACK-TO-SCHOOL-MEET & GREET
Want a great way to raise funds for your school or special need? Host a FAMILY FUN EVENT! Invite your students and/or families down to THE TREETOP for a private open play session! For every ticket sold, Once Upon a Treetop will give 30 % of proceeds back to your school or organization! Have FUN while raising money! Restricted to groups of 25 or more. Can be scheduled for daytime and evening slots Monday – Friday or weekends after 6:00 pm
Don’t see an option that works for you? Give us a call – we will be happy to help!
The following is important information regarding Once Upon a Treetop’s events:
- Events start on time and end of time. We expect our guests to be prompt and arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the agreed upon start time. We cannot extend your reserved time for ANY REASON.
- No shoes, sneakers, bare feet or strollers are permitted in our play area. Please be sure that all participating children and adults wear socks. Socks are available for purchase should you forget them.
- Once Upon a Treetop, Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- All field trips require a minimum of 25 children to close the play area to the public. If you have guaranteed 25 children, you will be held responsible for 25 children on the day of your field trip.
- Once Upon a Treetop, Inc. requires a $150 non-refundable deposit. Deposits must be received with a signed Field Trip Confirmation in order to secure your date. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable. We accept MasterCard, Visa, cash or checks.
- Chaperones must remain with children at all times and interact with children. Children should be supervised at all times.
- Once Upon a Treetop, Inc. reserves the right to ask visitors who do not behave appropriately to leave the premises immediately.
- CANCELATION POLICY: Please note that Once Upon a Treetop will only accept cancelations within 48 hours of event. Should you cancel after that time, you will be charged for 25 children.